Friday, February 21, 2014

Blog 2

Blog 2A

Commercial.
Filming with Emily Harpole.
Idea : Doritos Commercial.
Actors: Emily, Emily's brother, Frank
No background sound
Short credits telling the names of the filmakers and actors. *White*
Dialogue.
Frank knocks on door with flowers ready to take Emily on a date.
Emily opens the door and they hug as she lets Frank into the house.
Emily then goes on to introduce Frank to her younger brother who is playing video games.
"Frank this is my little brother , I have to get something I'll be right back, be nice!"
Frank smiles and introduces himself to Emily's brother and looks at the doritos.
*shot of the doritos*
"Hi I'm Frank! I see you've got your videogames all in check!"
Frank reaches out for a dorito and Emily's brother slaps Frank.
"Keep your hands off my sister. and Keep your hands off of my doritos."
End commercial.
No costumes
No special effects


No comments:

Post a Comment